Training & Workforce Development
IPHI engages in a range of activities to build skills, knowledge, and leadership among public health professionals, and ultimately strengthen the capacity of organizations and communities for collaborative action to improve the public’s health. This may range from convening special educational sessions related to emerging public health topics to designing and leading more comprehensive training programs meant to develop a segment of the public health workforce.
- Center for the Community Health Workforce
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Public Health Training Center
- Community Health Worker Training
- Integrating Community Health Workers into Clinical Care Teams
- Capacity for Change: Evolving the HIV/AIDS Service System
- Health Equity and Determinants of Health