IPHI CHW Virtual Core Skills Competency Training
Fall Session: September- October 2021
IPHI offers a 100hr. Core Skills Competency for CHWs in a variety of formats that are adaptable to agency and program needs including:
- Human Rights, Equity & Perspective Transformation
- Public Health Knowledge
- Introduction to The CHW Role: CHW History, Roles, Skills, Tasks
- CHW Legal and Ethical Issues
- Data Collection and Medical Records
- Teaching and Capacity Building Skills & Clinical Practice
- Health Education and Prevention
- Outreach and Advocacy
- Resource Identification and Organization
- Disease Management including Chronic Disease, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease, HIV, Mental Health and Substance Abuse, Trauma Informed Care, Asthma, Cancer and Reproductive Health
Dates and Time of Training:
- Training Dates: September 13-October 21, 2021
- Training Days: Monday thru Thursday, No Training on Fridays
- Training Time: 10 am-3 pm with a 30min. Break
Training Fee is $1,650.00 per attendee to be paid by September 13th. Once you are registered you or your agency will be invoiced. Payment can be split and both submitted no later than October 1st. You are very welcome to send the full payment in advance. All payments must be received by October 5th.
If you would like to attend, you must register by September 6, 2021. The fall session will hold 15 participants. Please register soon. YOU MUST ATTEND THE ENTIRE TRAINING in order to receive a certificate of completion and a letter verifying your training competencies.
You must have an up-to-date laptop or desktop with a working camera and microphone to participate in the training. We do not recommend completing this training on a cellphone or tablet.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact:
Dwyan Monroe at email@example.com