Strengthening Public Health Practices
IPHI works to strengthen public health practices by building the capacity of governmental and community partners to implement evidence-based public health interventions, promote health equity, and pursue multi-sectoral “health in all policies” approaches. The following are current examples of how IPHI strengthens public health practices.
- Supporting Government to Respond to Public Health Emergencies
- Implementing Effective Community Health Worker Programs
- Training and Technical Assistance on Addressing Health Inequities
- Technical Assistance on Health-in-all-Policies Approaches
- Community Health Improvement Planning