Training & Workforce Development
IPHI supports public health professionals to enhance their technical skills, functional expertise, and leadership capabilities.
By coordinating educational sessions on emerging public health topics, facilitating communities of practice, and leading both virtual training and classroom-based workshops, IPHI prepares professionals, organizations and communities to take collaborative action to improve population health and achieve health equity.
- Center for the Community Health Workforce
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Public Health Training Center
- Community Health Worker Training
- Integrating Community Health Workers into Clinical Care Teams
- Healthy and Equitable Communities Training