CHW Core Skills Competency Training Flyer
IPHI’s award-winning CHW training involves minimal didactic teaching and full adult participatory methods. The training includes team-building exercises, role-plays, dyad work, group interaction, teach-backs, and presentations.
To register, click: HERE.
- Human Rights, Equity & Perspective Transformation
- Public Health Knowledge
- Introduction to the CHW Role: CHW History, Roles, Skills, Tasks
- CHW Legal and Ethical Issues
- Data Collection and Medical Records
- Teaching and Capacity-Building Skills & Clinical Practice
- Health Education and Prevention
- Outreach and Advocacy
- Resource Identification and Organization
- Disease Management, Including Chronic Disease, HIV, Mental Health, Substance
- Misuse and Behavior Change
For organizations seeking CHW team trainings or customized CHW training, please contact Program Coordinator Dwyan Monroe at [email protected]. For enrollment or leaning management system assistance, please contact [email protected].